Medical Recruitment Officer
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Recruitment Officer in an NHS trust based in Essex on a 3-6-month FTC.
Reporting to the Director of OD and HR, you will be responsible for delivering a seamless and proactive recruitment service and provide advice and guidance to hiring managers.
- Deliver recruitment plans for the Trust.
- Support the rotation of doctors in training, working in partnership with the Medical Education Manager, Medical HR Manager and other colleagues in HR to ensure that compliant rotas are maintained.
- Establish a recruitment process to provide excellence in service delivery.
- Experience in the NHS or a similar organisation is essential.
- Must have experience of medical recruitment.
If you are interested in this position and feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.