Finance Business Partner
I am currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner for this small, yet ambitious and progressive public sector organisation based in Yeovil.
The purpose of this new and exciting role is to bring some extra senior level support to the Finance Director and Head of Finance and input in to the many exciting new business ventures and projects from a finance perspective.
Key responsibilities include:
• Business partner all areas of the business by providing insight into the financial aspects of their accountabilities.
• Monitor and report on the financial performance of sales activities and new business schemes
• Provide financial analysis, evaluation and insight on the planned maintenance and asset disposal programme
• Working in conjunction with key customers, provide timely and accurate cash forecasts for development, homeownership and assets for inclusion in the financial plan and treasury cash forecasting.
• Prepare the financial statements for the organisation and any other development-led subsidiaries and JVs
This role would ideally suit a finalist or newly qualified accountant who was looking to use their experience and qualification in a commercial yet nurturing environment or would suit an experienced management accountant looking to be involved in more commercial work and business streams
Finalist / Qualified
What’s on offer?
£35 - £40,000 plus good benefits