Interim Treasury and Debtors Manager
I am recruiting on behalf of an NHS client who is looking for an interim Treasury and Debtors Manager for a period of 3-6 months.
Your role will be to monitor and analyse cash flow information supplied by management accountants and the financial shared service provider in order to generate cash flow forecasts and make judgements regarding the level of investments.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To acquire knowledge of and understand the treasury requirements of NHS bodies in relation to the relevant legislation and restrictions on the Trust’s financial activities.
• To receive Daily Cash Reports from the financial shared services provider and to plan day-to-day cash management, including cash flow forecasts, in liaison with the Head of Financial Services, ensuring that the Trust does not breach Treasury Management Policy e.g. no unauthorised overdrafts.
• To maintain a long term cash flow forecasting and monitoring system including an annual budget, monthly comparisons and daily updates. Make judgements regarding levels of investment required.
• To work with financial shared service provider to resolve issues over customer Service Level Agreements with other NHS Trusts, developing an understanding of the contracts themselves and the nature of journeys that do not fall within the limits of the contract.
• To approve the granting of credit to non-NHS customers, setting of credit limits and to review recommendations for increasing or decreasing limits.
• To work with financial shared services provider to resolve other potentially difficult and contentious queries from customers.
• To check all invoice/credit note requests for accuracy and authenticity before passing to shared financial service provider for invoicing.
• Plan and organise the national quarterly debtor/creditor reconciliation process between the Trust and other NHS bodies for the debtors and income side.
For more detail please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jade on 020 7747 7545.Please ensure you have NHS experience before applying.