Interim Costing Accountant
I am looking for an experience Costing Accountant for an NHS Trust. It is very important that you have NHS costing experience when applying but if you have Income experience as well this will be an advantage,
You need experience in:
• Financial Reporting
• Payment by Results
• Service Line Reporting
• You will work with the Financial Management team, supporting business planning at service line level.
• You will also be required to develop systems to enable the production of SLR on a monthly basis with supporting commentary to allow for wide-scale dissemination within both operational units, and provide a further level of granularity to monthly reporting
• Responsible for the maintenance and running of the Trust’s costing system.
• Lead and oversee the completion of statutory Reference Costs returns
• Produce year-end financial projections to assist in the management of budgets.
• Produce monthly variance reports to explain the in-month and year-to-date financial variances.
If you are interested, please get in touch and I can send over the full JD. Please ensure you have experience in Financial Reporting, PbR, SLR and Costing within in the NHS before applying as it is part of the clients criteria.
For more detail please email email@example.com or call Jade on 020 7747 7545.Please ensure you have NHS experience before applying