A leading Non Profit organisation is seeking a Business Analyst to assist with a major systems project
The Business Analyst will require significant experience of detailing business processes, drawing process maps, and gathering system requirements on behalf of project stakeholders in complex organisations. This role will work closely with the lead BA and internal stakeholders, and report into the Project Lead for Organisational Business Processes.
The work is critical to support our major organisational change programme taking place over the next few years.
- Work closely with the Lead Business Analyst and support requirements gathering sessions including stakeholder interviews and workshops.
- Create level 1-4 process maps using Signavio as a product developed on the basis of process mapping workshops with business areas
- Ensuring that all processes are process mapped in a timely manner
- Create appropriate documentation to support and inform the development of the process framework.
- The Business Analyst will be working with different groups of stakeholders and be expected to communicate clear messages at all levels, including technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience of complex process mapping, level 1-4
- Experience of Signavio would be beneficial
- Experience working on processes for service requirements for large contracts/procurement exercises would be ideal
- At least 3 years’ experience doing business analysis in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of the workload