A well regarded Private Healthcare organisation has a new opportunity for a permanent E-Rostering Manager specialising in Allocate HealthRoster and Workday management systems.
This role manages a vital role in ensuring the hospital has safe and effective staffing in place across all areas to deliver the very best service to patients. You will manage a small Health Roster team to ensure the rota system is operating to its optimum level and drive new and ongoing projects to improve the system.
- In this role you will work with clinicians and managers across the Hospital to ensure that the HealthRoster system is operating to its full potential within the hospital.
- You will ensure that each department produces safe and efficient rosters that fulfil the demands of the service, working within financial budgets.
- You will lead and manage ongoing and new projects that make the most of the system in a private Hospital setting.
- Designing and delivering roster creation and management training for new and existing users
- Partnering with clinical and non-clinical managers to provide reports on utilisation that help them drive performance
- Offering advice and support to ensure budget compliance, liaising closely with the Finance Team to find creative solutions that make the most of our permanent and flexible staffing
- Manage and process the outputs of the Roster.
- Educate and train the end users of the system.
- Develop the role of Workday within the organisation.
- Experience of maintaining and operating Health Roster is essential.
- Detailed understanding of Nurse and Allied Health Professional Rostering & Resident Medical Officer Rota’s, preferably gained in a similar regulated environment.
- Excellent understanding of working regulations and guidelines e.g. EWTD
- Experience of delivering training and presentations to groups of staff and on 1-1 basis
- Experience of generating and analysing reports and documents which contain complex data
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced E-Rostering Manager on a permanent basis in a well-established Private Healthcare Organisation.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today