Head of Medical Workforce
A large NHS Trust is looking for an experienced permanent Head of Medical Workforce on a band 8C to join their Trust.
You will be the lead for the Trust’s medical workforce team to ensure that the Trust is leading the way in terms of best practice, this role reports to the Deputy Director of Workforce.
- Provide proactive leadership and advice in all matters related to the medical and dental workforce.
- Provide expertise in the management of junior doctors.
- Ensure that medical productivity is at its optimum level, while also providing leadership in productivity and cost improvement projects.
- Support and provide expert advice to the ER team.
- Experience of working in a similar role in the NHS is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Medical Workforce to join a large NHS Trust on a permanent basis at a band 8C.
If you are interested in this role and feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.