Technology Project manager
We are looking for a proactive Project Manager for this prestigious membership body in East London.
You will play a key role in driving projects through to completion, on time and to budget across the whole organisation.
You will be responsible for developing and managing technology and IT projects plus corporate projects affecting the entire organisation, ensuring cost, time and scope are managed, alongside issues and risk. You will help to promote project management best practice across the organisation.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
- Three or more years project management experience in I.T.
- Prince 2 certifications (required)
- Knowledge of related project management software tools
- Knowledge of quality system frameworks e.g. ITIL or ITSM knowledge
- Detail-oriented and thrives in collaborative, yet demanding, environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts