HR Project Manager
My client, a civil service organisation based in Central London, are urgently looking for an enthusiastic, delivery-focused HR Project Manager with excellent communication skills.
The role will be for a period of 6 months (fixed-term) on a part-time (3 days per week) basis, paying a salary of £50,000 FTE and will report to the Associate Director of HR. It is a crucial role that will lead critical HR Change Projects, and you will be responsible for driving change across the organisation including:
- Performance Management (carrying out the engagement and communication and running workshops)
- Supporting on an office move further into the contract
- Improving the approach to talent management
- You will also be expected to provide some support to the HR Business Partners from time to time.
The successful candidate will be able to provide evidence and proven examples of delivering project work as follows:
- Expertise in organisational change management, including change theory, tools, techniques and practice
- Extensive knowledge of HR policy and practice, and of managing/ leading successful, high profile HR change projects
- A track record of successful project and programme management techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrable ability to build and maintain positive engagement at all levels
- The empathy to quickly develop a deep understanding of how things really work in an organisation, the barriers to change and how these can be overcome
Having experience of strategic HR Business Partnering and an understanding of organisational design will be an advantage, as will Chartered status of CIPD.
You will need to be available within a week and successful candidates will need to pass a DBS check.
If you meet the requirements and you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to apply.