I am currently working with a well-known not-for-profit organisation based central London to recruit a HR Advisor on a 1 year fixed term contract basis.
In this role you will be responsible for providing a quality HR service, including undertaking HR projects, working on ER cases and coordinating recruitment campaigns.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To advise managers and staff on matters across the whole spectrum of human resources, to ensure a consistent approach towards correctly implementing HR policies
- To assist and advise in the investigation of disciplinary and grievance cases, maintaining an awareness of current legislation and its application ensuring that policies and procedures are amended accordingly
- To coordinate recruitment campaigns to attract and recruit appropriate candidates at all levels
- Responsible for undertaking Job Evaluation and advising managers in line with Pay Policy
- To attend meetings with Trade Union representatives as required and provide quality advice to managers in respect of employee relations’ issues to support the delivery of an effective service.
- To assist and advise in the implementation of organisation and service reviews to ensure that strategic objectives are fulfilled and that the change programmes are embedded within this business.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.