Head of Digital, Development & ICT
A fantastic, impactful and reputable UK charity is looking for an ambitious, versatile and self-starting IT professional to step into their exciting new Head of Digital/Development and ICT vacancy.
- Ensure the maintenance of their IT network and infrastructure, making sure to maintain a high standard of reliability and security.
- Lead multiple projects, managing 3rd party vendors and communicating technical concepts to non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Ensure Data Protection, acting as the Data Protection Lead for the organisation
- Manage networks, both internal and external, alongside ensuring an effective 3rd party helpdesk is in place.
- Support Systems Integration as they undergo a large series of technology projects.
- Experience managing multiple, large-scale technology projects.
- Experience in communicating at all levels, from senior stakeholders to technical 3rd party staff.
- Experience in managing 3rd party vendors
- Experience with the Salesforce CRM
- SQL knowledge
- Project management qualifications (e.g. Prince2)