Senior HR Advisor
I am currently working with a not for profit organisation based in Oxfordshire to recruit a Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Business Partnering team to provide a commercially focused HR service to designated business areas.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Provide professional and consistent generalist HR advice and support to deliver appropriate solutions to defined areas of the business
- Be the first point of contact for frontline managers and staff on employment issues, escalating complex issues to an HR Business Partner where necessary
- Coach and support managers in the application of HR policies and practices
- Manage a caseload of first stage employment relation matters
- Highlight any learning from employment relations issues and support or facilitate any associated policy, process or practice changes
- Directly support disciplinary, grievance, and management of absence procedures and consultation processes
- Provide advice and management information for tender processes, TUPE transfers, and statistical returns and as required
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.