MS Dynamics CRM Admin Specialist
Morgan Law are proud to be working the Wine & Spirit Education Trust in London Bridge, they are an international, not-for-profit organisation which is the world’s largest provider of qualifications in wine, spirits and sake. They work in over 70 countries and have offices in London, US and Asia.
WSET is in the early stages of an exciting business wide digital transformation programme, which will include the creation of new core business platforms and customer facing web services. This is the single largest programme of work the organisation has engaged in and with an ambitious set of objectives.
As part of the IT Department, the Dynamics 365 CRM Expert will work in partnership with their external business partner and internal stakeholders to establish the organisations MS Dynamics CRM environment.
Based at WSET HQ but working cross-functionally across the organisation you will be responsible for leading and developing a new centralised Information Management vision for the delivery of the organisation’s information and analytics requirements, drive business decision making, creating and delivering the MS CRM including a roadmap for the business.
This will involve:
- Lead the definition, development, management and delivery of custom MS Dynamics 365 modules that reflect different information systems of the organisation.
- Assist with integration of the systems using REST APIs or middleware ETL solutions (BPA platform ideally)
- Advise and implement the strategy to promote/use the corporate MS Dynamics 365 platform as the single source of truth.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to promote Ecommerce/Marketing functions in order to maximize the platform’s benefits across all teams.
- Configuration of the MS Dynamics 365 platform such as templates, custom workflows, data fields etc.
Essential skills & criteria for this role
- Modify visual forms (user interface)
- Create and administer workflows
- Add custom fields and triggers
- Customisation of CRM reports
- User Management and security
- General support
- Willing to develop in the role and take on custom module development (CRM projects)
You will have
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Highly literate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised with ability to multitask and prioritise with excellent time management skills.
- An interest in growing in a systems development role
The charity offers an excellent benefits package including
- 36 days annual leave(inc bank hols)
- A contributory pension worth up to 20% of salary
- Annual bonus scheme.