Morgan Law are proud to be working this international, not-for-profit organisation to recruit a Business Analyst into technology
team. This role is responsible for undertaking an assessment of new technology requests and consulting with business teams to assess how the request supports their strategy, The role will also require an appreciation of technology/enterprise architecture frameworks and their role in developing technology strategies, and will be suitable for someone looking to develop their enterprise architecture understanding and experience.
The role will be based in London, but with travel required both within the UK and international.
- Work closely with programmes and support functions to understand new or changed business requirements and
processes. Gather, analyse and evaluate information from multiple sources to determine the underlying needs based
on stated user requirements
- Analyse existing systems. Working with users on existing applications to continuously improve the applications and
improve the business processes. - Identify options for potential processes and solutions which meet the agreed business need, considering both technical
and business suitability
- Develop specific proposals for modified or replacement processes and systems. Provide quality documentation as
appropriate to the project, including feasibility studies, project briefs, business requirement specifications, requests for
information/proposals (RFI/RFP), outline investment proposals (OIP) and project investment proposals (PID)
- Present proposals and recommendations to internal and external parties.
Essential criteria for this role
- Significant experience of working in a business analysis role, ideally for an international business (essential)
- A demonstrable knowledge of, and experience on projects delivering, ERP and Supply Chain Management solutions would be highly desirable Demonstrated significant experience of strong analytical skills across multiple business functions and within an international setting (essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working across varied technology domains such as Business Applications, Data, Infrastructure, Integration and Security (desirable)
- Exposure to digital technologies such as Social, Mobile, Analytics, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Integration and Automation (desirable)
You will be able to evidence significant experience in the preparation of business analysis related documentation (e.g. BRS, FS, PB, RFI, RFP, OIP, PID etc) (essential) And have expert understanding of analysing, interpreting and documenting business needs