Interim Hardware Tester
A charity in London are currently recruiting an interim hardware tester on an initial 3 months basis. Working to the Head of Projects the post-holder will be responsible for testing the dependability of a number of hardware devices to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Testing of apps on smartphones (Skype mostly on iPhones)
- New devices testing ie. Surface Pros, Windows 10 image build, etc.
- Skype telephony solution
- Digital 5S/SharePoint files
- Office 365 suite;
- Producing user documentation
- Work with all application owners to develop test plans for existing applications
- Create controlled environment for testing and quality of technology equipment and applications
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Charity sector ideally
- Liaising with third party providers
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Any experience of test management software or ServiceNow
If you are available at short notice and are interested in this opportunity, please do apply with a copy of your CV.