Interim Business Analyst – ERP Specialist
A research institute in London are currently recruiting an interim Business Analyst on an initial 3-month contract to undertake requirement analysis and documentation of ERP requirements for procurement.
The post holder will support the Project Manager and will be part the team responsible for reviewing, selecting and scoping an ERP solution and the implementation of this.
- To work with business stakeholders to define functional requirements for inclusion in the RFP by process area, adapting default requirements as a basis where they may exist
- To attend vendor demonstrations at various points during the procurement process and participate in evaluation and scoring of solutions
- To be involved in scoping discussions with vendors regarding functional modules and implementation services
- To work closely with the PM and senior business stakeholders in the identification, definition and quantification of benefit areas for inclusion in the supporting business case for ERP
The successful post holder will have:
- Previous supported a project to source and implement an ERP system
- Have high levels of experience in process mapping, creating user stories
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders both internally and externally including potential vendors/supplier
- Ideally previously worked in a research/educational environment
If you are available at short notice and are interested in this opportunity, please do apply with a copy of your CV.