Cyber Security Analyst
Our client is a global organisation who provide digital solutions and operations across 37 countries. They have teams based in London and Bristol, with smaller IT teams in many of the countries in which they operate.
You will oversee cyber security across the organisation Internationally. You will be tasked with providing cyber security, technical support and consultancy; alongside defining and refining security processes and frameworks for use throughout all sites
To succeed in this role, you must have:
Skills and Experience:
- Network Security – firewall configuration, VPN and threat prevention.
- Perimeter security.
- Endpoint protection/anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-ransomware/encryption.
- SSL certificates and HTTPS.
- Penetration test management and remediation.
- Ability to work with third party suppliers and manage relationships to ensure successful delivery.
- MFA/2FA (e.g. Duo, SafeNet, Microsoft Azure AD).
- Ethical hacking experience.
- MDM (Mobile Device Management).
- PCI/ASV compliance.
Qualifications and Training:
- A level or above education level.
- CCNA / CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Associate/Professional. (Desirable)
- MCTS: Windows 7,10. (Desirable)
- MCITP: Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016. (Desirable)
- Certified Security industry qualifications (eg SSCP, CISSP, CISM, SANS). (Desirable)
- Network, Security, or Platform certification(s) (S+, N+, MCSP, CNA). (Desirable)
Please send your CV to me and I will contact you for a discussion