Interim .NET Developer
A non-profit organisation in London are currently recruiting an interim .NET developer for a 3-month initial basis to work on a number of greenfield projects.
Along with extensive experience of using .NET technologies, the successful candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of cloud technologies, in particular Microsoft Azure, to design and implement software solutions.
- Take ownership of delivery of features from inception through to production on multiple projects
- Conduct code reviews and ensure ongoing improvement in code quality
- Participate as a member of information technology teams, contributing to data architecture discussions, investigating the use of new development tools, and facilitating change
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including agile scrum ceremonies
- Work with development and QA teams to ensure successful, timely, high quality sprint delivery
- Extensive experience working with the .NET framework (.NET Core, Azure, C#, WebAPI)
- Experience working with Cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Experience of writing and consuming web-based API's, RESTful API development and integration with existing APIs
- Demonstrable experience working in an Agile / Kanban environment
If you are currently available at short notice and are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a copy of your CV.