A leading Non-Profit organisation is seeking a WordPress Developer to work closely with their outsourced development company.
- Work closely with the Lead Business Analyst and support requirements gathering sessions including stakeholder interviews and workshops.
- Create level 1-4 process maps using Signavio as a product developed on the basis of process mapping workshops with business areas
- Ensuring that all processes are process mapped in a timely manner
- Create appropriate documentation to support and inform the development of the process framework.
- The Business Analyst will be working with different groups of stakeholders and be expected to communicate clear messages at all levels, including technical and non-technical team members.
- 2+ years' experience in WordPress development including:
- Installation and configuration of WordPress 5+, MySQL Database etc.
- WordPress and PHP development including template development, integration with micro services via API.
- Experience creating Gutenberg blocks either using ACF or React.
- PHP, MySQL, Apache (experience with Linux SSH command line)
- Experience using CSS frameworks (Bootstrap / Foundation) and Flexbox