A large, reputable housing association in London is looking for a versatile and influential Enterprise Architect to provide technical leadership and roadmaps for a series of technology projects during a multi-year transformation programme.
- Develop target architectures, alongside multi-year roadmaps which describe changes to business applications, data and technology,
- Advise stakeholders on technology change within the organisation, working closely with them to develop the technology roadmaps.
- Initiate and deliver technology evaluations, recommendations and solutions
- Provide technical expertise for infrastructure and applications teams and lead in the push to ensure the organisation’s architecture is of as high quality as possible.
- Experience working with and influencing senior business stakeholders, including at CxO level when shaping and delivering architectural solutions.
- Experience leading an enterprise digital transformation in a recent role across all core domains (application, data and infrastructure)
- Experience in modern technology development/delivery models (Agile, DevOps, continuous integration and delivery)
- A strong understanding of web solutions, including HTML/CSS3, responsive design.
- Expertise in cloud computing in all forms (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS), especially the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Knowledge of customer interaction and CRM technologies (Especially Microsoft Dynamics 365)
This is a 12-month Fixed-term role with a salary of £75,000 - £90,000 per annum.