IT Director (FTC)
A leading International Charity based in South London is seeking an IT Director for an initial 6-8 month contract.
As the IT Director, you will lead the IT Department and ensure the organisation has the systems, people and procedures needed to best deliver our services in a rapidly-changing world.
Utilising a strategic approach, you’ll work with stakeholders across the charity to understand their requirements of technology and data and ensure they are fulfilled. The role has 4 direct reports who you will manage.
Responsibilities:• Overseeing the successful delivery and management of IT systems, gained in a complex organisational environment
• Review of IT Service Management model to allow for a more international support model
• Strategic information management and assistance with an expansion of their data warehouse and BI capability
• Application refresh programme including systems procurement and supplier management
• Representing the IT agenda and making a strong contribution up to Board level
• Analysing issues and developing practical strategies to achieve efficiencies on a major scale
• Extensive experience of working to define the strategic direction of IT in a complex organisation.
Skills and attributes required:
• Experience in organisations undergoing a digital transformation and experience leading organisations through major change
• Strong management experience of medium to large teams
• Experience working at board level