A charity with a UK-wide presence is looking for a versatile Applications Developer in an exciting period of change in their history.
Responsibilities• Deliver new applications within the charity to time and specification.
• Engage with stakeholders to ensure requirements are fully understood before software development begins.
• Analyse, test and design applications and modifications as and when required.
• Mentor a junior developer on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET and Visual Studio.
- 3+ years of experience in an IT support role or an equivalent qualification
- Strong communication skills to deal with end-users.
Desirable- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is highly desirable
- Experience with SharePoint development is highly desirable