Sharepoint Developer - Fixed-Term Contract
A leading Government organisation is seeking an Application Developer to join their growing Applications team on a 1 year fixed-term basis.
The Application Developer will be responsible for developing applications to meet the needs of users within the organisation. The organisation has a predominantly Microsoft based platform and applications, and any newly built applications will be compatible with this platform. Existing applications in use include SharePoint 2013 (currently migrating to SharePoint Online), Unit 4 Business World (Agresso), MS Office and Outlook, and specialist applications such as Stata and ArcGIS. Applications are deployed to end users via SCCM 2012.
- Developing business applications to agreed standards for coding, security and governance to meet business requirements. Package application releases and support the change process.
- Providing technical development and support for business applications for the benefit of users.
- Support the organisation's Cloud First Strategy
- To act as applications/technical expert and assist in resolving application incidents, including taking a prominent role in problem management.
- To work with application analysts and where appropriate external suppliers in order to troubleshoot performance issues for users, investigating software issues and implementing resolutions.
- To work with Business Analysts to provide technical assurance and input into high level designs and solution designs.
Skills and attributes required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a developer within an IT team
- Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Knowledge of technical configuration, application architecture and software testing.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience.
Experience of developing in three or more of the following tools:-
- SharePoint including configuration and design
- Nintex Forms and Workflow including NWC for SharePoint Online
- Power BI and Powerapps
- MS Forms and Flow
- Powershell Scripting
- MS Dynamics configuration and customisation
- Development in SQL and .NET including C# and CSOM
If you are interested in the above role please apply with a copy of your CV.