Business Analyst – Fixed-term contract
A leading Housing Association in London are currently recruiting a Business Analyst on a 1 year fixed-term contract to support and work with the digital transformation team.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for managing integration and digital projects to allow the organisation to continue modernising and transforming the business to meet customer needs.
- Work with the business to investigate and document business functions, processes, information flows and data structures; create accurate ‘as is’ and provide appropriate challenge to inform improvements for the ‘to be’ process maps
- Support the Project Manager and/or business to identify benefits of project outcomes at the outset, clearly articulating measurable time and cost savings to be reviewed at key stages
- Develop and document user stories where appropriate to accurately convey requirements
- Work with the business to specify and develop agreed acceptance criteria for the improved processes/system.
- Manage testing processes, ensuring that testing is well organised and appropriately resourced with minimal impact on operations
- Manage small-scale projects in their entirety, or manage substantial work stream(s) of larger more complex projects, seeking support from other members of the Programme Team as required
- Experience of providing business analysis, requirements gathering and process re-engineering.
- Experience of organising and leading user experience forums and tests
- Excellent IT skills (including competence in MS Visio), experience of working with reporting and data systems
- Experience of agile project management practices
- Experience of working on a system procurement/implementation project.
If you currently looking for a new opportunity and are interested in this Business Analyst role on a 1 year fixed-term contract, please apply with a copy of your CV.