IT Applications Manager
A large, impactful and influential Non-departmental public body with a nationwide reach is looking for an Applications Manager as they build and expand upon their current team, owing to a new IT strategy they are working with.
Responsibilities• Ensure smooth running for the applications team to maintain their SQL database, including SQL reporting and backups.
• Provide senior technical advice for their migration to Office 365 and SharePoint online
• Manage and mentor the Application Support Analyst.
• Coordinate with senior leadership and the Head of IT to develop a long-term IT strategy.
• Lead technology projects where appropriate; especially with new system implementation projects.
Essential- Experience with MS SQL server, including SSRS and SSIS (must be hands-on and recent)
- Experience with managing technical personnel
- Experience in key contributions to IT Strategies.
Desirable- Hands-on SharePoint (ideally SharePoint online) and Office 365 experience is highly desirable
- ITIL Service Management qualifications/experience is desirable.