Technical Services Operations Manager
Morgan Law are proud to be working with this long-established Charity to recruit their new IT Operations Manager, responsible for Infrastructure and Service Delivery.
Core to this role is the design, administration and continual improvement of their Microsoft Services including, but not limited to Azure, Active Directory, Office 365, Dynamics, Windows operating systems (server & desktop) Virtual machines, VMWare Hyper-V and SCCM.
This role will also contribute into the digital transformation process and work closely with all teams across the organisation.
- Excellent IT infrastructure administration and support skills
- A strong customer focus with good interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- ITIL Foundation in IT Service Management and evidence of practical application
- Has a proven track record of administrating Microsoft environments to a high level of service and efficiency
A high degree of technical expertise in the following areas/technologies (ordered in preference of what we are looking for):
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Windows server operating systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join & lead this charities operations at a time of transformation