A prestigious and historic Institute is looking for an experienced senior data analyst/data manager to provide technical expertise for data management and governance (with relation to GDPR) in an ambitious and critical training programme.
- Establish systems/procedures to ensure that all legal obligations with relation to the GDPR are met, liaising with the DPO and heads of the training programme
- Develop and manage internal protocols in order to evaluate data for research
- Use querying and statistical (SQL and R/STATA/SPSS respectively) language in order to mine/analyse data from multiple sources.
- Advise programme leads to agree research objectives as part of the overall strategy
- Plan and conduct data analysis using large, complex data sets and advanced analytical techniques.
- Degree/formal qualification in a discipline requiring an understanding of statistical/data analytics techniques.
- The ability to effectively communicate with non-technical, senior personnel organisation-wide.
- Significant hands-on SQL experience
- Significant hands-on data analytics tool usage (R/STATA/SPSS)
- Experience working in a professional body
- Experience of data analysis relating to web-based interactive systems
- Experience of programming in Python.