A prestigious membership body in London is looking for a senior, hands-on infrastructure professional to provide technical leadership on a cloud-based infrastructure migration as part of an ambitious, multi-year transformation programme.
Responsibilities• Provide technical leadership throughout the migration process to Microsoft Azure.
• Manage 3rd-party vendors/suppliers throughout the transformation programme and beyond.
• Manage cloud and on-premise platforms including infrastructure, networks and applications.
• Manage Stakeholders and suppliers to ensure a smooth transition and the delivery of an effective service
• Develop and maintain roadmaps alongside Solutions Architects as part of the technical design authority group.
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) is essential
- The ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels throughout the organisation, from director-level stakeholders to test analysts.
- Experience with using KPIs to drive continuous service improvement.
Desirable- ITIL Service Management qualifications/experience is desirable.
- MCSE qualifications, especially with Microsoft Azure