Technical Services Manager
We are looking to recruit a strong Technical Manager with experience of managing a 3rd party contractor or who has worked for a Managed Service provider (MSP) to manage the technical team including applications support, testing and technical services for this large membership body in Central London. You will be responsible for managing this contract ensuring an excellent service is provided.
- Managing a team of 13 staff
- Manage partnerships with external vendors, suppliers and managed service providers for IT infrastructure services including support services and data centre provision.
- Technical subject matter expert that supports the organisation in the development, support and maintenance of ICT solutions.
- To ensure that adequate quality assurance processes are in place and all ICT projects, applications and infrastructure are deployed to the relevant testing standards.
- Acts as gate keeper for change within ICT, ensuring that the impact has been clearly communicated and the organisation are fully on-board with the improvements being rolled out
- Review management information for trends and patterns that identify efficiency issues and underlying problems, contributing to continuous service improvement (CSI) Process.
- Provide Technical Information security assurance to the organisation by working with the information governance (IG) team.
- Manage the IT security environment, including access to IT infrastructure, remote access services, network security, etc.
- Manage security and disaster recovery in relation to IT infrastructure and applications services, including the documentation, communication and implementation of related policies and procedures.
Essential Skill/Qualifications required
- Have professional qualifications e.g. ITIL, Prince 2, MCSE, CISSP, or CISM
- Extensive experience of a Microsoft networked environment
- Experience of managing WAN and VOIP technologies (Cisco Call Manager).
- Significant experience at a senior level, introducing technological and application changes effectively to support business outcomes.
- Experience of working in a multi-tier enterprise environment including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS. e.g. Office365 – Exchange Online, Office365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team incorporating frameworks such as Technical Design Authority (TDA), Change Advisory Board (CAB), Enterprise Architecture (EA).