Head of IT & Transformation
Morgan Law are proud to be working exclusively for this leading Uk charity based in Surrey to recruit their new Head of IT & Transformation.
As Head of I.T. & Transformation, you will report to the Director of I.T. & Facilities. You will have overall responsibility of a busy I.T. department, responsible for the delivery of an efficient and effective service to a User base of over 800, whilst also taking the lead in shaping both the I.T. and digital strategic roadmap for the next 5 years.
You will be a natural and enthusiastic leader, able to support a high performing team.
As this is a new role this is your opportunity to shape and deliver the I.T. and digital strategy, whilst maintaining the I.T. portfolio's alignment to the overall organisational strategy, including how technology can be used to support their beneficiaries
Key Experience Required;
- Expertise of working within recognised IT service and project standards such as ITIL, PRINCE 2 etc.
- Experience in Agile also advantageous
- Proven track record of successful delivery of complex IT and digital development projects which involve significant organisational impact and budgetary, human resource and timescale considerations
- A history and knowledge of MS technologies, LAN/WAN, Cisco and broader infrastructure knowledge and Networking technologies (IP, DHCP, DNS, VLANs and switching)
- Experience in managing teams and senior stakeholders
Skills & Abilities
- Able to effectively manage significant budgets – operational and capital
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate a diverse team
- Excellent interpersonal skills – clear communicator
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested please contact email@example.com for a candidate pack.