Systems Support Analyst
Morgan Law are delighted to work alongside the Children’s Society in the search for two Versatile, people-facing systems support analysts to aid end-users with their use of a multitude of systems in an exciting period of change.
The Children’s Society has been helping children and young people in this country for over 130 years. They run local services that support children when they are at their most vulnerable and in desperate need of help and campaign to get laws and policies changed to make children’s lives happier and safer. They are there for children, every step of the way.
Responsibilities• Respond to and resolve day-to-day support calls pertaining to end-user system usage.
• Lead in training new starters and teams nationally in system usage and contribute to continuous training material updates.
• Perform system maintenance activities as and when necessary, including updates.
• Provide support for multiple corporate systems as defined by the Systems Manager
Essential- Experience delivering training to end-users with regards to technical issues (ideally corporate systems)
- Excellent people facing skills
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of applications and business systems
Desirable- Experience with Case Management Systems (Ideally Mosaic)
- Experience in a Service Desk Environment