Infrastructure Support Analyst
Morgan Law are delighted to be working alongside Anthony Nolan, in their search for an enthusiastic Infrastructure Support Analyst to join their dedicated IT infrastructure team.
For over 40 years, Anthony Nolan have been dedicated to saving the lives of those suffering from blood cancer, managing and recruiting donors for life-saving transplants.
The post-holder will be a level-headed, approachable and team-oriented individual who is sympathetic to Anthony Nolan’s goals.
Responsibilities• Maintain internal IT infrastructure (PCs, phones, networks)
• Diagnose faults with IT equipment for all end-users.
• Create and Manage application user accounts
• Monitor reported alerts and escalate to a third-line level when appropriate
• Collaborate with the IT Infrastructure team, performing tasks delegated by both the Infrastructure Manager and other members of the team.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server support (Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Basic professional exposure to Network Engineering principles
Desirable- Active Directory experience is highly desirable
- Experience with Apple Mac’s and IOS is highly desirable.