People Information Manager
I am currently working with a reputable charity organisation based in Central London, who are looking to recruit a People Information Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a newly created opportunity in an organisation that is going through an exciting period of change. The post holder will be responsible for the management and reporting of employee data, HR systems and processes.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Leading the team responsible for systems and processes that enable the effective recording, management, analysis and reporting of employee information.
- Working in partnership with the management team to ensure coverage and resource is allocated across all areas of Organisational Development.
- Review, development, evolution and maintenance of effective and efficient systems and processes that support people leadership and management.
- Development and management of meaningful people management indicators that anticipate and respond to organisational needs.
- Working closely with the charity’s reward consultants to manage and develop the pay policy.
- Undertaking regular benchmarking exercises and leading the annual review of the charity’s employment terms and benefits and working with key stakeholders to develop and implement recommendations arising.
- Effective management of HR records and personal data in line with the charity’s policy, good practice and data protection legislation.
- Review, development and ongoing improvement of HR systems
- Experience of leading and managing a team through change
- Strong experience of HR Systems
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong understanding of total reward
- Experience of working in the charity sector (not essential)
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.