IT Systems Manager
Morgan Law are delighted to be working alongside Sadler’s Wells Theatre, a vibrant and unique performing arts venue in the heart of London to recruit an IT Systems Manager to provide senior technical expertise and to act as a point of escalation for the service desk.
This role would suit an ambitious and knowledgeable Senior Infrastructure Engineer who would like to take a step up into a role with more ownership and autonomy.
With plans underway for a fourth venue in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park as part of a broader pan to form a new cultural and education district, it is a particularly exciting time to join Sadler’s Wells.
- Manage back-end systems, including servers (and associated hardware), networking (including WAN connectivity) across all sites
- Manage disaster recovery, data backup/recovery and business continuity systems
- Assist with research into systems improvements, upgrades and implementations of those chosen
- Provide third-line assistance to the IT Service Delivery Manager and Service Desk Analysts when issues are escalated past second-line support
- Make technical recommendations for capacity planning in line with growth and needs which the post holder will predict with the use of resource utilisation statistics
Technical Knowledge of the following is essential:
- Windows server OS (2008 R2 – 2016)
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Server Virtualisation
- Firewall Management
- VLAN Management and layer 3 networking
- ITIL Service Management qualifications
- Technical knowledge of Tessitura and Artifax
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft products/technologies such as Hyper-V, Azure Backup / Site Recovery and SCCM
- Knowledge of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
Candidates with a genuine interest in dance/theatre/performing arts are especially encouraged to apply.