Learning & Organisational Delivery Partner
Join an award-winning team!
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Do you love and embrace change? The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is looking to appoint an experienced Learning & Organisational Delivery Partner (OD/L&D Business Partner).
Hillingdon Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is an acute provider in North West London committed to delivering high quality, safe and compassionate care, and our People & Organisational Development (OD) Team is leading the way.
As winners of the 2019 HPMA awards both for partnership working and for innovation in HR, this is an exciting time to join the team. We are focused on delivering an ambitious People Strategy to further improve the quality of our service to better enable excellent patient care. The vision at the heart of our Strategy is: ‘to live our values for our patients by attracting, developing and retaining positive and productive people’. The L&OD Delivery Partner is a key role within the Directorate that supports delivery of this Strategy and achievement of its vision.
Learning & Organisational Delivery Partners (OD/L&D Business Partners) are primarily responsible for:
- Providing a dedicated and professional L&OD service to specified Divisions within the Trust, as well as leading on corporate-wide themes, to support delivery of the People Strategy 2017-22.
- Working collaboratively with managers and colleagues in the P&OD team to ensure organisational learning is effective and that knowledge and behavioral change is embedded to improve overall organisational performance and effectiveness.
- Design and delivery of tailored Learning & OD solutions as required, tackling any specific issues at individual, team and Divisional level.
- Adopting a true Business Partnering approach, you will also focus on delivering key People Strategy initiatives through managing Divisional and Corporate level projects and interventions.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a forward-thinking innovative Learning & OD team. This is also a key role within the wider People & OD Senior Leadership Team.
The postholder will be a driven individual with the ability to employ approaches and methodologies to underpin our organisational values - CARES, Communication, Attitude, Responsibility, Equity & Safety. You will work to one of our HR Business Partners in the planning and development of learning and OD initiatives aimed at improving performance and personal development as aligned to our Strategy. This role will also include the management and development of either an IT trainer or the Learning & Development Admin Team Lead.
So, if you have substantial and proven Learning & Development experience at a senior level in a complex organisation together with experience of the development and implementation of organisation wide cultural change programmes then please apply today.
For further details please contact our retained consultants at Morgan Law: Angela Newman and Samantha Eales on 020 7747 4949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org