My client has an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent education, currently rated ofsted outstanding and one of the largest providers for 16 – 18 years old students
An opportunity has arisen to join this organisation as a management accountant for a 9-12 month FTC to cover a maternity leave.
Your key role will be to provide an efficient and proactive management accountant service, delivering quality information and reports for decision making and ensuring robust controls for the College group and partners
• Responsible for producing the monthly Management Accounts and reporting to the Head of Finance
• Assisting with the preparation of the budget and forecast ready for review.
• Business Partner for Finance, attending regular meetings to provide budget assistance, guidance and develop service.
• Responsible for the maintenance and development of the College Finance systems, including co-ordinating and implementing any required enhancements and upgrades to the system.
• Supervision of the Management Accounts team, including assisting with induction, training, probationary/appraisal reviews and co-ordination of staff absence.
• Be a proactive team member and provide support to all areas within Finance as work load demands.