Commercial Property Surveyor
One of Morgan Law’s Local Government clients requires a Surveyor to oversee property and asset management issues for their non-operational portfolio.
Duties:• Help consolidate the council’s estate and negotiate terms for new lettings, acquisition and disposal of Council land and property.
• Lead on the Negotiation of rent reviews, lease and licence renewals
• Provide valuation and property management advice on a range of properties
• Identify opportunities to increase rental income
Person Specification• Degree in surveying or estate management with post qualification work experience
• Working knowledge of commercial property management/asset management
• Strong negotiating skills
• Detailed knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation