CRM Project Delivery manager
Morgan Law are proud to be working with The Scout Association to recruit a Digital Delivery Manager on their CRM transformation programme.
It’s an opportunity to lead a complex and business critical programme of work, blending solid programme design and delivery skills, with service design and digital innovation.
We’re looking for someone with an excellent grounding in Agile delivery models, who puts the user at the heart of the product and can bring diverse stakeholders to work together towards a common goal.
- Establish and co-ordinate product teams providing leadership, vision, coaching & direction to team members
- Lead and facilitate the scoping, design and development of a large and complex technical project involving high volume, sensitive data and CRM systems
- Directly and indirectly manage team members to support them to achieve required tasks, including technical, quality assurance and data experts
- Provide direction, support and management of external suppliers,
- Provide effective stakeholder engagement and managing change and its effect through the organisation.
- Continuously manage and monitor budget, progress, risks and issues and manage exceptions and changes in the project
You will be an experienced project or delivery manager with a track record in delivering complex projects, working with stakeholders, suppliers and internal colleagues.
You should be delivery and results focused, and to achieve these, you are able to inspire and motivate others through projects involving technology transformation. You have a proven record of successfully delivering digital technology projects, with a focus on CRM/membership systems.
You may have experience of working in a charity or membership organisation.
- Experience of successfully managing and monitoring medium to large-scale technology programmes and projects through all stages of their life-cycle with appropriate change management methodology
- Experience of successfully managing the design/development and integration of a CRM or membership system project
- Knowledge and extensive experience of software development methodology and best practices (SDLC, Agile)