Dev Ops Engineer
Morgan Law are proud to be working with The Scout Association to recruit a Dev Ops Engineer at a time of exciting digital transformation.
As part of a small, skilled in-house technology team, you will help to provide high-quality, secure and reliable digital services to this diverse charity and you should have proven ability to independently design, manage and improve Dev Ops systems and processes.
- Work with their in-house product and application development teams and external supplier to deliver efficient and high quality applications, websites and services
- Work towards continuous integration and delivery processes and infrastructure
- Take lead responsibility for build, release and configuration processes for their web platform or other systems
- Manage and improve setup and performance of a combination of cloud and on-prem hosting environments across Scouts websites, applications and integrated business systems
- Take ownership of performance and quality, troubleshooting and proactively suggesting improvements to processes and infrastructure
Technical Skills & Experience required
- Advanced, applied and up to date knowledge of technologies to support and deliver end to end Dev Ops processes.
- Microsoft stack knowledge with .Net experience
- Azure knowledge
- Integration tool knowledge such as Redhat
- Knowledge of Scrum or Kanban
- a track record in contributing to the design and continuous improvement of infrastructure and Dev Ops processes
- Knowledge of current trends in web and application development, including UX and UI design and front end development frameworks and languages, including for mobile and wearable devices