Morgan Law will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website (www.morgan-law.com) for the purposes of providing you with recruitment services and/or information to help you with your job search. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only collect and use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
This statement sets out below:
- How Morgan Law collects your personally identifiable information through the website.
- How Morgan Law uses this information.
- Who Morgan Law may share the information with and for what purpose(s).
- How long we will retain your data for.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected through Morgan Law’s website.
- Your rights and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected through the website.
The information we collect and how we will use it
Morgan Law will collect your personal details, such as your name and contact details and other relevant information on your CV. We will use this data in the following ways:
1. We will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with recruitment/working finding services and to secure you with employment opportunities. If we have trouble processing your application, this contact information is used to get in touch with you. The legal basis that we rely upon to offer you with these work-finding services is based on legitimate interest
2. To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts on our website
3. To answer your queries
4. To keep you updated with industry related news and insights that may be of interest to you. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from these communications.
5. To develop or market our products and services, improve our customer service and make our services more useful to you, which includes tailoring the Morgan Law website to better suit your requirements. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from these communications.
6. To third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses to manage Morgan Law mailings and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Morgan Law
7. We may process your personal data with the following recipients for legal or contractual obligations:
- Morgan Law clients
- Morgan Law’s approved list of Umbrella service providers
- Our contracted pension provider
- Crown Commercial Services
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation
8. We may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and to improve our website usability.
Sale of business
If Morgan Law’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business. You will be notified and given the option to opt out.
This website contains links to other external websites. Please be aware that Morgan Law is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Morgan Law’s website.
Morgan Law takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. All our systems have password layers, firewalls and security software.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our accounts team or marketing team) are granted access to your information.
Morgan Law uses all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. In the event of a personal data breach, we will communicate the data breach to you and to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) in accordance with the ICO’s guidance.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan Law will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time. The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services. We must also keep financial information for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where Morgan Law has obtained your consent to process your personal data we will do so in line with our retention policy of two years. Upon expiry of that period Morgan Law will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted Morgan Law will cease to process your personal data.
Where you have consented to Morgan Law processing your personal data personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting email@example.com.
Access to your data
You’re entitled to request access to a copy of the personal data that we hold on you for free of charge. Please note we may charge you a reasonable fee to cover administrative costs of providing information for baseless or excessive/repeated requests or further copies of the same information. If you would like to make a request for your information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Erasing your data
You have the right to request we delete your data by contacting email@example.com. Please be aware, where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. We will respond to your request within the timings required by data protection laws.
If you wish to opt out from receiving marketing emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To unsubscribe from job alerts, log into your website account and delete any job alerts email notifications you are subscribed to.
Updating your personal information
We take reasonable steps to keep your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date. If any of your personal data changes, please contact email@example.com. Morgan Law so we can take steps to correct your information.
Complaints or queries
Morgan Law tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. We take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate.
We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
If you have any questions about this policy or wish to make a complaint, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.