Meet the Team
With a background in operational management in the business services sector preceding my 20+ year career in the recruitment industry, I have focused specifically within the Human Resources recruitment market for over 15 years now, recruiting HR professionals for a wide range of leading Not-for-Profit, Public and Private sector organisations throughout the UK and internationally. I have successfully recruited senior level HR & OD professionals covering the full spectrum of specialisms across the HR and Development remit.
In 2019 I returned to Morgan Law as Associate Director where I continue to focus on retained and permanent contingent Human Resources hiring, from mid-management through to Executive level, for our Not-for-Profit clients. My aim is always to build successful, long-term relationships and become a trusted partner to the HR leaders and professionals in my network through my detailed market knowledge and hiring expertise and a consultative, service driven and results focused approach.
Recent campaigns I have delivered for clients include:
- Rethink Mental Illness – Director of People & OD
- Barnardo’s – Director of Learning & Development
- World Jewish Relief – Director of People & Culture
- Origin Housing – Head of People, OD & Workplace
- Place2Be – Head of People & Head of Recruitment and Onboarding
- University of the Arts London – Senior HR Consultant
- Goodenough College – HR Manager
- Metropolitan Police – Strategic Resourcing roles x 5
Click here to find HR jobs in law firms.