Meet the Team
After graduating from Southampton Solent University with a degree in Marketing and Business, Lara developed her skills in sales and marketing working for a boutique advertising agency in London.
Lara then began her consultancy career recruiting for a large multinational recruitment company, choosing specifically to specialise in the Public and Not For Profit area. During her 5 years here, she quickly climbed the career ladder, establishing a specialist Technical and Surveying team as well as a successful IT team focussed on recruiting for the Public Sector in the South West of England.
In light of this success, Lara was then headhunted to join Morgan Law in 2006, joining the Finance team recruiting qualified interim staff, again for the Public and Not For Profit sector where she has been instrumental in building the business from both an interim and a permanent perspective, managing a team of consultants, then the Finance, Interim and PR and Comms divisions, whilst also successfully maintaining a client base across London, the South East and the Home Counties.
Having specialised in the Public Sector throughout her career, Lara has a wealth of knowledge and experience of these sectors, especially as an expert in the NHS, Charity and Local Government markets. Her determined, proactive and people focussed approach combined with her extensive market knowledge has seen her build a vast network across these sectors, developing new business for Morgan Law where delighted customers continue to recommend her high calibre services to colleagues.
Roles recently recruited to includes:
- Director of Finance
- Head of Finance
- Project Lead
- Associate Director of Finance
- Financial Controller
- Finance Business Partner
Specific roles recently successfully filled include:
- Head of Finance – Richard House Hospice
- Head of Finance – PACEY
- Head of Finance – The Refugee Council
- Head of Finance – Tracey Luke
- Head of Finance – Refuge
- Head of Finance – Thames Reach
- Financial Controller – Somerset House
- Systems Implementation Project Lead – Southbank Centre
- 3 x Finance Business Partners – Cats Protection Society
- Head of Finance (Place) – London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Head of Finance (Corporate) – London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Head of Capital – London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Treasury Consultant + 2 Assistant Treasury Consultants – London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Head of Finance (Adult Social Care) – Luton Borough Council
- Year End Closure Specialist – London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Year End Closure Specialist – London Borough of Havering
- Year End Closure Specialist – Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Head of Financial Planning and Strategy – LHCRE (NHS)
- 2 x Finance Business Partners – Buckingham Healthcare NHS Trust