The Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest healthcare providers and employers in the South West with an annual turnover of over £300 million. The Trust provides both Acute and Community Services to a population of over 300,000 people.
Our large and modern hospital has around 460 beds, numerous outpatient clinics, CT and MRI scanner, maternity services, an intensive care unit and 24/7 emergency department and urgent care centre. We also support people to stay well and out of hospital, to manage long term conditions and provide care in local community facilities and in people's own homes across Swindon.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced, professional and highly motivated Contracts Manager to lead on a portfolio of Provider to Provider contracts - helping the Trust make best use of resources by securing the best possible contracts for services provided to or purchased from other Provider organisations.
Reporting into the Head on Contracts and supported by an assistant this Contracts Manager will also play a pivotal role managing the Trust’s community services and local authority contracts and assuring the Trust is performing against its CQUIN targets.
To succeed in this role at GWH you will:
- Be experienced in NHS contract management.
- Be experienced in NHS or public sector finance at senior level.
- Have a detailed knowledge of performance management & quality improvement frameworks within the NHS.
- Have in-depth knowledge & understanding of NHS policy & legislation.
You will also be expected to:
- Possess strong statistical skills.
- Be able to analyse and interpret complex information.
- Demonstrate a high level of numeracy and budget management skills.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work quite autonomously
In return for your hard work and dedication you will enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
Band 7 salary package £31,696 – £41,787 depending on experience
27 – 33 days holiday
Standard NHS pension and other associated benefits
For more information on how to apply for this role please contact our retained consultant David Kendrick at Morgan Law on 01275 390 503 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9th July 2018
Interviews: w/c 23rd July 2018