Web Developer / Web Support
A Prestigious Museum in London is looking for a Web Developer to help them support technical development on their existing Website and assist in the improvement of the functionality.
You will be joining a thriving organisation and be able to help build the museums core website enabling the Organisation to engage with its customers more effectively.
Responsibilities• Adding new pages to the website
• Troubleshoot and fix issue as they arise
• Improving functionality of the website to meet needs
• Publishing event information
Experience• HTML & CSS (Intermediate level)
• Understand how websites are put together
• Experience of CMS
• Content experience is Desirable
This role is a 3-month engagement initially, however an extension highly probable. Paying £255 a day inside IR35.
This is an urgent requirement, so if you are interested, send you CV through asap or call me for more details.