I am currently working with one of our top education clients who are looking to recruit a HR Assistant on a fixed term contract.
The post holder will be responsible for providing a high quality, customer-focused and efficient front of house service to the wider HR department and visitors to the department.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Production of general correspondence as requested such as reference requests
- Carry out straight forward data entry, such as address changes, on the various HR systems in use
- Carry out general administration as requested such as photocopying and filing, as well as providing administrative support to meetings as agreed with the HR Manager (Recruitment, Administration and Systems).
- Act as first point of contact for queries received via the department’s general enquiries telephone line, responding professionally and ensuring all queries are dealt with effectively or are transferred to the appropriate person within the department
- Take responsibility for handling all incoming post ensuring distribution to relevant employees within the department
- Arrange disposal of confidential waste and other items that need removing as directed by the HR Manager (Recruitment, Administration and Systems)
- Any other duties as delegated by either the HR Manager (Recruitment, Administration and Systems) or HR Officer (Employee Administration)
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.