One of Morgan Law’s Charity clients based in London requires a new Procurement Manager to advise on a number on a range of technology projects.
Duties will include• Provide procurement advice on a number of high priority technology tenders
• Work with internal stakeholders to develop specifications, KPIs and tender evaluation criteria
• Developing robust evaluation criteria to review supplier bids
• Conduct supply market research and lead on negotiations
• Ensure best practice, new legislation and Government guidelines are adhered to.
Experience required:• CIPS qualified or Studying towards
• Track record managing technology related procurement processes
• Knowledge of Agile contracting
• Strong stakeholder engagement and negotiating skills